Thursday 22 December 2016

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


We’ve been back home in the USA now for nearly five months and I still have a bunch of posts to do on the rest of our time in Europe.  We spent two weeks traveling around France, including a stop in Paris, a long weekend in Prague, visited Windsor Castle, Hadrian’s Wall, Isaac Newton’s home and the Harry Potter studios where the movies were made, and we capped off our time in Europe with one last trip that took us back to Switzerland to hike along a glacier, experience summertime on Lake Como in Italy, and ended in the French Alps.  So please check back in the new year.  I will get back to it.  I promise.  In the meantime, I’m going to finish my preparations for Christmas which have kept me from blogging for the past few weeks and then sit back and enjoy the holiday break with family.  So to anyone who may still be reading this, I wish you a very Merry Christmas and will see you in the new year!



No comments:

Post a Comment